- Verification of engineers' managerial qualifications obtained in business activity in order to qualify them for the appropriate professional specialty.
- Certification and granting a specific category (degree) of membership in the Association.
- Creating substantive and formal grounds for recognizing managerial qualifications in the European Union.
- Facilitating the expansion of qualifications and managerial skills in the construction industry (e.g. by launching supplementary managerial studies for graduates of technical universities).
- Acceptance, assessment and verification of applications of candidates applying for the status of European Construction Expert, in accordance with the requirements and standards of AEEBC.
- Taking responsibility for the assessment of recommended candidates admitted to the second stage of qualification at the European level.