The general objective of PSMB is to prepare and promote construction staff for business activity on the investment and construction market of the European Union.
The Association cooperates with many organizations and universities in the country, including:
Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Warsaw University of Technology
• accreditation of the study program "Management in construction";
• joint implementation of European projects;
• participation in the Dean's Advisory Team.
Trade Union "Budowlani"
• in the field of labor legislation (the Labor Code);
• labor protection;
• in implemented European projects, paying particular attention to the issue of occupational safety.
Warsaw University of Technology – accreditation of the training program (6 groups of 30 students); organizer A PROPOS Wiola Fabrycka.
Department of Construction Technology and Organization of the Institute of Building Structures of the Poznań University of Technology:
• accreditation of the second-cycle program "Master in Construction Technology Management".
Industrial Cluster of Former Areas COP them. Eugeniusz Kwiatkowski.
Polish Chamber of Steelworks and POLCEN publishing house in the field of media.
Polish Association of Construction Employers
• PSMB Vice-President Janusz Zaleski is the founder and Honorary Member of the Polish Association of Construction Industry Employers.
We took the patronage over and participated in the following events:
• laying the cornerstone in the pro-ecological factory F.B.I. Tasbud S.A. modules and prefabricated elements in reinforced concrete and concrete technology in Michałówek;
• substantive patronage over the 3rd Forum of Bridge and Tunnel Infrastructure Facilities, organized by the Team of Economic Advisors TOR.;
• we issued an opinion on the draft act "Procedures for the protection of persons reporting violations of the law";
• in consultations on the draft Resolution of the Council of Ministers on the adoption of the state purchasing policy;
• as part of consultations, a document entitled "Certification of public procurement contractors - Green Book" Ministry of Development and Technology.
• material received from the Ministry of Development and Technology regarding the opinion on the application to include the market qualification entitled "Consulting and managing the preparation, implementation and settlement of investment processes in the construction industry" to the Integrated Qualifications System
• webinar - Act of March 12, 2022 on assistance to citizens of Ukraine - consultations.
• webinar in the series "Engineer meets a lawyer" - Industrial investment contracting strategy. Investor's perspective.